- The SHARP EL- W535SABWH / EL-W535SABRD / EL-W535SABBL advanced scientific calculators are a multi-purpose high school calculator designed for the South African CAPS syllabus.
- Table Mode displays an unlimited set of co-ordinate pairs for any function.
- Drill Mode is fun and unique to Sharp calculators. It allows a person to practice mental maths by giving basic maths questions and the user must type the answer into the calculator.
- Statistics Mode is so easy to use. Enter your values and then change to calculation mode. Within 2 keystrokes you can get your first statistical value.
- Normal Mode features a fantastic time function that lets you enter units of time in a calculation and convert seconds to minutes and hours, as well as convert fractions into time. A random function generates random numbers. User-defined shortcut keys store commonly used key sequences to save you time and it’s simple to change between polar and rectangular co-ordinates with the easy shortcut on the Sharp EL- W535SABWH / EL-W535SABRD / EL-W535SABBL.
Need to get a FREE quote fast? Request a Quote
Sharp EL- W535SABWH / EL-W535SABRD / EL-W535SABBL Calculator
The EL-W535SABWH / EL-W535SABRD / EL-W535SABBL boast funky colours and feature Sharp’s WriteView technology so calculations are displayed as they appear in a textbook. These calculators were designed with the South African learner in mind and have features that are used in South African schools
- Additional information
- Technical Data
- Product Benefits
- Ask About This Product
White, Red, Blue
- Recommended scientific calculator for high school students.
- WriteView – type in your equations as they appear in the textbook.
- Over 422 scientific and statistical functions.
- 9 Memory Keys.
- Drill Mode allows you to practice mental maths using the calculator.
- 2 Function Table Mode provides unlimited co-ordinate pairs.
- Easy to use statistics mode with summary page – requires just 2 keys to find any statistic.
- Prime factorization button.
- Easy conversion between polar and rectangular coordinates.
- Finds the equation of a regression line and correlation coefficient.
- Large, high resolution, 4-line LCD screen with upper 12-digit (5×7 – dot matrix)/lower 10-digit (mantissa) and 2-digit (exponent).
- Battery-operated (AAA x 1).
- Percentage function that allows you to calculate percentage increase and decrease.
- Constant function.
- Time function means that you can convert between time and fractions and use units of time within calculations.
- Random function generates random numbers.
- Functions include multi-line playback, chain and N-Base calculations.
- Easy slide-on hard cover to protect calculator from damage.
- 3 user-defined function keys can save a key sequence so it can be accessed quickly at a later stage.
- Advanced Direct Algebraic Logic – solves the expression by using BODMAS.
- WriteView – allows the user to see calculations as they would be written or printed in a textbook.
- 422 scientific and statistical functions.
- 100-key memory – The calculator recalls previous calculations so you can go back and check a previous calculation.
- Drill Mode – In this mode, you can practice mental maths calculations, the calculator gives you questions and the user types in the answers.
- Easy statistics mode – All the common statistics functions are found on the keypad, making it easy to access them.
- Table Mode provides unlimited co-ordinate pairs for any function.
- Statistics Mode is so easy to use.
- Prime factorization button
Find out how Seartec can help you. Contact Us
Sign up for Team Talk, our bi-monthly newsletter.